Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Life promise

Our affair

May. 6, 2014
Yes I made a promise but failed to keep, Knocking on your door relentlessly
Your reluctant. Trending on mockery spit and hate for you no mountain is great.
Am stronger each day the wind whispers farewell to thee, new tides blow by.
I have nothing but time it does not pause buts like a horse thump and thud is all you hear.
Laws are empty promises that are amended, this is life and death promise to be by me
now always and for ever my life promise.


squeeze me, promise me, yes mama world your word is all there is to heed. Hide me
cruelty has become of me, my hand forced my blood pumping words are a Nile of thoughts this scribe is blinding. Waiting for dawn to break for the moon light is exposing my fangs am barely hanging I promised not taste one of my kind life! Good bye I whisper by her neck but it is a battle to loose for she was on a noose already. Ready to pounce on life opportunity for you only cross path once life promises but make it deliver.


Sources of life are the rivers beyond the vallies, I belong by the pastures tired of searching and mind games we both belong here but her in my heart. This world is circular and natural how natural or real is your promise give me a shape i can relate to. Make this not the end of the road hold your end of the bargain and meet me once more all am asking is one more ride one more kiss one more look into your eyes yes one more eternity by you. Exclusive rights to my destiny am a prisoner to your promise life please exhale my chains free me life promise me freedom.
Nguuo

1 comment: